Carol is a gifted teacher and inspirational speaker who says her life often seems like a litany of tough times, not unlike the events of other people's lives. She knows how alone and how isolated this can leave a person feeling. There are glimmers of light and lessons she has learned which hold nuggets of truth. She shares these lessons and nuggets, through stories, to offer hope and encouragment.
To book Carol for a Speaking or Teaching Engagement contact her at: email@example.com or phone (306)230-5808
Tough Times (Adversity)
- Life's Tough But There's Hope
- When the Test Comes Before the Lesson
Change or Stress
- Courage To Include
- From Both Sides of The Desk
- Preserving Family Memories
- Calm, Cool, Collected and Connected
- Silence Isn't Always Golden
- Story Matters
- If God's Your Co Pilot Change Seats
- Power of Prayer
- A Woman of Influence - Who Me?
- Family (or Christmas) Treasures
- Adventure with God
- Run the Race
- A Winning Lifestyle
Carol is willing to tailor any presentations to fit your group and the theme of your event.
willing to work with your budget, contact Carol for details